There's something so magical about the pastel toned shimmer of all the different stones on this gorgeous one size fits all, adjustable ring.
Featuring light rose, aquamarine and clear cubic zirconia stones in different shapes and sizes. There is also a loosely dangling tear cut CZ pendant and a tiny opal. Once you get past all the beautiful stones you'll also notice a silver flower and butterfly sitting upon the band.
About this Ring:
- Hypoallergenic & safe for sensitive skin
- Ethically sourced materials
- Nickel, Cadmium & Lead Free
Size: Adjustable (One size fits all)
Base Metal: 925 Sterling Silver
Main Stone/s: Grade AAA Cubic Zirconia (Rose, Aquamarine & Clear)
Secondary Stone/s: Opal
What comes with my order?
Every item comes in a luxurious gift box that features a pearlised white frame and a window that displays your jewellery. Each order also includes a free velvet storage pouch for your jewellery and a decorative holographic KhumaraCo sticker.
Buy With Confidence
- Safe and secure payments when you check out with PayPal, Afterpay or any major credit card.
- Hassle free 30 day returns & exchanges.
- Online support 7 days a week for your questions or concerns.
Care instructions for Gold, Rose Gold or Champagne Gold Plated 925 Silver:
How to clean
Use warm water and mild liquid soap. Rinse and dry with a soft polishing cloth immediately to avoid mineral residue from the water. Store in soft pouch or jewellery box to avoid scratching.
What to Avoid
- Never use any chemicals on your gold plated items.
- Never use toothpaste and never brush with a toothbrush.
- Don't use polishing cloths that are intended for use on uncoated silver or for gold jewellery.
- Don't place in an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Never use abrasives of any kind.
- Never use silver dips.
- Never use ammonia-based products.
- Avoid excess exposure to salt & chlorinated water to maintain shine and brilliance.
- Keep gold-plated jewellery away from hard surfaces. Bumps and scratches will cause the gold layer to wear away faster.
(Gold plating is easily repairable by your local jeweler if you happen to damage the plating)