These petite sleepers are rich and luxurious in appearance. A cubic zirconia pave extends the hooped design framed with your choice of 18k gold or rose gold. Offering superior comfort they are designed to hug your earlobe feeling as though there is nothing there. Sleep easily with this everyday set of gorgeous, comfortable earrings. These earrings often make great accessories as seconds, thirds or fourths.
Please note that the outer diameter of these earrings is 10mm, meaning that the inside diameter is 7mm. To check if these earring fit you we suggest using a ruler to measure the distance from the piercing hole to the edge of your earlobe. If the measurement is 7mm or less these earring will be a perfect fit.
About these earrings:
- These earrings come in pairs
- Hypoallergenic & safe for sensitive skin
- Safe for children
- Ethically sourced materials
- Nickel, Cadmium & Lead Free
Size: Width Width 1mm | Internal Diameter 7mm
Base Metal: 925 Sterling Silver
Plating: 18K Gold or 18K Rose Gold
Main Stone: None
Secondary Stone/s: Grade AAA Cubic Zirconia
What comes with my order?
Every item comes in a luxurious gift box that features a pearlised white frame and a window that displays your jewellery. Each order also includes a free velvet storage pouch for your jewellery and a decorative holographic KhumaraCo sticker.
Buy With Confidence
- Safe and secure payments when you check out with PayPal, Afterpay or any major credit card.
- Hassle free 30 day returns & exchanges.
- Online support 7 days a week for your questions or concerns.
Care instructions for Gold, Rose Gold or Champagne Gold Plated 925 Silver:
How to clean
Use warm water and mild liquid soap. Rinse and dry with a soft polishing cloth immediately to avoid mineral residue from the water. Store in soft pouch or jewellery box to avoid scratching.
What to Avoid
- Never use any chemicals on your gold plated items.
- Never use toothpaste and never brush with a toothbrush.
- Don't use polishing cloths that are intended for use on uncoated silver or for gold jewelry.
- Don't place in an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Never use abrasives of any kind.
- Never use silver dips.
- Never use ammonia-based products.
- Avoid excess exposure to salt & chlorinated water to maintain shine and brilliance.
- Keep gold-plated jewelry away from hard surfaces. Bumps and scratches will cause the gold layer to wear away faster.
(Gold plating is easily repairable by your local jeweler if you happen to damage the plating)
When securing these earrings please make sure to align the latch closure properly to avoid damaging of bending the earrings, as the earrings are pure sterling silver they are prone to slight bending if too much pressure is applied.