Asymmetrical rose gold swan shaped studs featuring a glimmering cubic zirconia pave. Both sides feature a shard style cut pink cubic zirconia as the main stone, the left side features it centered and right side features it dangling from a chain.
About these earrings:
- These earrings come in pairs
- Hypoallergenic & safe for sensitive skin
- Safe for children
- Ethically sourced materials
- Firm holding 925 silver butterfly backings included
- Nickel, Cadmium & Lead Free
Size: Width * | Height *
Base Metal: 925 Sterling Silver
Plating: 18K Rose Gold
Main Stone: Grade AAA Cubic Zirconia (Pink Tourmaline)
Secondary Stone/s: Grade AAA Cubic Zirconia
What comes with my order?
Every item comes in a luxurious gift box that features a pearlised white frame and a window that displays your jewellery. Each order also includes a free velvet storage pouch for your jewellery and a decorative holographic KhumaraCo sticker.
Buy With Confidence
- Safe and secure payments when you check out with PayPal, Afterpay or any major credit card.
- Hassle free 30 day returns & exchanges.
- Online support 7 days a week for your questions or concerns.
Care instructions for Gold, Rose Gold or Champagne Gold Plated 925 Silver:
How to clean
Use warm water and mild liquid soap. Rinse and dry with a soft polishing cloth immediately to avoid mineral residue from the water. Store in soft pouch or jewellery box to avoid scratching.
What to Avoid
- Never use any chemicals on your gold plated items.
- Never use toothpaste and never brush with a toothbrush.
- Don't use polishing cloths that are intended for use on uncoated silver or for gold jewelry.
- Don't place in an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Never use abrasives of any kind.
- Never use silver dips.
- Never use ammonia-based products.
- Avoid excess exposure to salt & chlorinated water to maintain shine and brilliance.
- Keep gold-plated jewelry away from hard surfaces. Bumps and scratches will cause the gold layer to wear away faster.
(Gold plating is easily repairable by your local jeweler if you happen to damage the plating)